Course Code : HLT55118
CRICOS Code : 097989C
COURSE CODE : HLT35115 | CRICOS CODE : 107914B
This qualification reflects the role of dental laboratory assistants who work for dental technicians to build some of the appliances that a Dental Technician manufactures.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 35 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of units of competency.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification.
MODE OF STUDY
Face to Face / Online learning
COURSE DELIVERY LOCATION
Level 5 & 9, 341-345 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 1, 37 George Street,
Parramatta NSW 2150
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Course Fee: AUD $9850 (includes Workshop training , Materials & Administration Fee)
Note: Fees are subject to changes
This course is delivered in a structured classroom environment which includes the KFI purpose-built workshop and computer laboratory.
The program will be delivered over 52 weeks (holiday inclusive, and 2 days (7 hours each) per week Online learning) and 1 day (6 hours – self-paced structured e-learning).
The simulation training is for review of the learning activities, practicing communication, work-based skills, management skills and to undertake other assessments e.g. project(s), presentation etc.
You will find the hands-on practical simulation training interesting and beneficial, so that you are able to perform tasks efficiently and effectively in an actual workplace which will build your confidence and competence.
- 18 years or older upon application
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed an LLN test and demonstrate competence for all indicators to enrol for this qualification
For international students, KFI accepts following proof of a level of English proficiency:
- IELTS Overall 5.5 band (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) 69-79 with no band less than 14
- TOEFL Paper 523 (with a min. TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT (Combuted-based) 193 (with a min.TWE 3.5)
- PTE Academic 46 with no communicative skill score less than 40
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
After successfully completing Certificate III in Dental Laboratory Assisting, students may apply for the:
- Certificate IV in Dental Technology
Employment opportunities resulting from the completion of this course may include following job roles:
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant and Receptionist
- Dental Nurse
* Completion of an KFI qualification does not guarantee an employment outcome.
Course Code : HLT35115
CRICOS Code : 107914B
Course Code : HLT33115
CRICOS Code : 104582H
Course Code : HLT37215
CRICOS Code : 103326K